My Gas Pump Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    +1 for preserving as is. If it was a complete wreck id say restore, but that just looks fucking cool.
    In high school, my friend and I found like 15 of these in a field at the bottom of Mt. Diablo. It was pretty remote, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are still there. Not as cool as this one, it turned out pretty nice too.
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      In high school, my friend and I found like 15 of these in a field at the bottom of Mt. Diablo. It was pretty remote, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are still there. Not as cool as this one, it turned out pretty nice too.
      have a ballpark of location? Im looking at Mt Diablo out my office window now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        have a ballpark of location? Im looking at Mt Diablo out my office window now.
        Drive out Clayton road until it turns into Marsh Creek and you pass Mt.Diablo middle school. About 3miles down, on the left hand side there is a tractor supply-ish store called Rodies. They were located all the way behind it in the field really close to the hill. Most had been there for ever and were suck into the soil, we had to pull it out with a truck.
        Ded

Comment

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
          --carlos

sigpic

Comment

That should help.

--carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              Did you redo the inside piece with the writing? I've got an old Exxon mobile pump that someone spray painted over the writing I've been wanting to clean up
              I haven't yet, but I found a place that sells them. They don't have one specifically for my model, but I just need to measure and find a match.
              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                That should help.

Yup, that's it, thanks! Right by the tree line right at the begining of the hill's slope.
                Ded

Comment

going this weekend!

Comment

I agree.... Leave it the way it is. That thing looks badass!

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                      Yup, that's it, thanks! Right by the tree line right at the begining of the hill's slope.
                      Looks like everything has been cleared out in that area. Post up if you find anything.

--carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                        Looks like everything has been cleared out in that area. Post up if you find anything.

It's been around 15 years, but hopefully there's something there..
                        Ded

Comment

Working...
                        X