Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when you're at 3.000 feet and lose oil pressure in your WW2 Russian Yak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when you're at 3.000 feet and lose oil pressure in your WW2 Russian Yak?

This.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

That's amazing

Comment

Damn! Awesome vid

Comment

would watch again. when someone loses a motor at my r/c air field it gets all quiet and you can feel the tension in the air until they land safe. I couldn't imagine the pucker factor for the same thing in real life.

Comment

About the time the camera was dropped was about the time the pants became soiled. Excellent landing for coming in so hot.
          My bro-in-law had been building a jenny bi-plane in his garage for years. Started flying it and was using a three cylinder turbo motor that failed while he and his son were flying around his house. He found a field to land in, but had to come in underneath some power lines into a field with tall alfalfa. While he was landing he was fine, but once it started slowing down the axle was dragging more on the alfalfa and the plane flipped and cartwheeled. They were both okay with no injuries and the son thought it was fun. He sold it about a month later after repairing it.

Comment

Good flying! My butthole was puckered the whole time.

Comment

Amazing self control. He seemed calm through the whole thing.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Now that is reality tv!!!

Comment

Pretty crazy, a lot of time to think about it. Ill still take the helicopter though because you can land in smaller areas engine out

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                    Pretty crazy, a lot of time to think about it. Ill still take the helicopter though because you can land in smaller areas engine out
                    You have a lot more control in an airplane as opposed to a flying wingless egg with a pilot trying to auto rotate it STRAIGHT DOWN at 80mph.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      You have a lot more control in an airplane as opposed to a flying wingless egg with a pilot trying to auto rotate it STRAIGHT DOWNat less than 80mph.
                      HAHA if you say so, you're a pilot though right? LOL . Statistically speaking during the day you have a higher chance of walking away in a helicopter as opposed to a plane. You have A LOT of control during an autorotative decent. At that altitude a piston helicopter of the robinson variety could glide up to 3 miles...

Comment

HAHA if you say so, you're a pilot though right? LOL . Statistically speaking during the day you have a higher chance of walking away in a helicopter as opposed to a plane. You have A LOT of control during an autorotative decent. At that altitude a piston helicopter of the robinson variety could glide up to 3 miles...
                        ... With a transmission failure?

I'm not going to argue about airplane vs. helo. I'll take the one with wings and flaps.
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          You have a lot more control in an airplane as opposed to a flying wingless egg with a pilot trying to auto rotate it STRAIGHT DOWN at 80mph.
                          They are not going straight down if they are doing it right, but you knew that already right?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            They are not going straight down if they are doing it right, but you knew that already right?
                            If. Yes.
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

And I bet the view from a helicopter is far more a-ma-zing as well!

It just never gets old...

Comment

Working...
                              X