No announcement yet.

Long time coming 79 malibu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling that a1000 cheap? It'll feed my roller 350 Z car just fine.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Gotcha. Somehow missed that in his setup. I'm actually converting my '12 tomorrow at HPP. Mine will be for the track only since a station isn't real close by.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      You need 30% more fuel using E85 for the same power level you'd get from pump gas.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Why are you going to run it again (considering if that turd pile ever does run on its own power)?
        Stop fucking up random threads. Please.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

A1000 is sold sorry, I bought a magnafuel pro 750 good for 2500 hp on gas minus the 30% shouldn't have to upgrade again...as far as why e85, my car is high compression (11.1) and on boost. I would have to run q16 all the time and that's not happening. I drive this car to the track and all around. Gonna be putting a gv overdrive in it soon aswell....
          81 LX
          82 GT

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Selling that a1000 cheap? It'll feed my roller 350 Z car just fine.
            Not sure yet, I haven't decided what I'll be doing... might add a second pump in-line.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

looking nice can't wait to see it run

Comment

Looks damn good. I'm the guy who picked up that C4 from your Dad a while back, still haven't put it in lol. Ready to see it run!

Comment

Lol it ran but was going lean and needed a datalogger so made the switch....just wasn't happy with it
                  81 LX
                  82 GT

Comment

Got all the small issues worked out. Got the intake mocked up how I want it. Made a bracket for the regulator. It all goes to powdercoat Monday. Got the interior pulled out gonna update the cage and add some interior pieces

81 LX
                    82 GT

Comment

• Got the intake on, interior stripped decided to put an a/w intercooler on it and stock interior back in it...ill get pics as progress is made.
                      81 LX
                      82 GT

Comment

• What setup is that and how far will it carry you? I made 760@ wheels with blowthru and e85 w a1000.

Thinking some bowls and bigger pump are in my future.
                        One day at a time.

Comment

• I maxed my a1000 and single bowls at 791 on e85. This is a complete fast xfi 2.0 setup with 160 lb injectors should be good too 1200 rwhp on e85. All I got to do is upgrade injectors for more power.
                          81 LX
                          82 GT

Comment

Working...
                          X