Jon McNaughton's latest work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon McNaughton's latest work

I know there's a thread of his other works floating around, but can't find it.

His latest, "Obamanation":

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

I didn't know Obama put up a Mao xmas ornament. lol What can you not get up set with this guy?

Comment

whats with the plane and the building??
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        whats with the plane and the building??
        From the link:
        Obama has used his privilege of Air Force One, paid by the tax payers of America, for excessive personal use by both himself and Michelle. He has used the services for multiple campaign trips, and in 2011 the Air Force One was taken as a fly by over New York City for a political photo-op. Some of New York City's residents were frightened as they saw the large aircraft moving low over the city--I wonder why? [Click object to view links.]

The United Nations has been the sham of the Twentieth Century. With tyrannical and Communistic governments voting on the legitimacy of sovereign countries, Obama has used the United Nations to gain "permission" to forward his agendas. On the outset of his presidency he appointed himself chairman in the UN, an unconstitutional act in itself. [Click object to view links.]
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
        X