A New Zealand send off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Zealand send off

Every country has their own way. I like this one. You wouldn't see the Westboro nuts here.

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

It's called a Haka. It's the traditional war cry/ dance of the Maori people. Same thing the All Blacks do before their Rugby games.
    It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Very interesting.

Comment

what i dont understand is all the white people doing it too.. cant tell me those are native Maori people.
        http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

I thought it was tongin? The Trinity football team does it. I am surprised you guys haven't heard of it. It was a year or two when it was plastered all over the news.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
            what i dont understand is all the white people doing it too.. cant tell me those are native Maori people.
            Maybe because they are honoring a fallen soldier? and one of their own.

Cool video, a warriors send-off.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
              Maybe because they are honoring a fallen soldier? and one of their own.

Cool video, a warriors send-off.
              This

Comment

I loved it.. i wish america showed more passion for diversity rather than over this and that..

ONE RACE

ONE LOVE

happy monday, fuck you very much!
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

The brotherhood that exists in the military (of pretty much any nation) is pretty awesome. A group of us (about 10) were in Astoria, OR when a shop keeper refused to sell beer to one of the group just because he was black. Well, let's just say that he DID get sold his beer when the rest of his fellow sailors stepped in.
                  We didn't distinguish race, everyone had everyone else back. And that was that.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    The brotherhood that exists in the military (of pretty much any nation) is pretty awesome. A group of us (about 10) were in Astoria, OR when a shop keeper refused to sell beer to one of the group just because he was black. Well, let's just say that he DID get sold his beer when the rest of his fellow sailors stepped in.
                    We didn't distinguish race, everyone had everyone else back. And that was that.
                    Exactly. We all bleed together and civvies will not understand the brotherhood. I know there's guys on here that I've never met that I wouldn't think twice about taking a bullet for just because they took the same oath I did. Military, bonding by mutual suffering and sacrifice
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

same goes for unions
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                      X