No announcement yet.

Dumb 5 hour energy commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They dont do shit when your stuck looking at a computer screen all day...
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
      They dont do shit when your stuck looking at a computer screen all day...
      they do for me. I'll typically need one after lunch....full stomach + comfy chair = sleepy time.

In a perfect world, I'd get plenty of sleep, eat clean, and drink plenty of water but that doesn't always happen....hardly actually.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        i love how people drink these things all the time(along with all the other energy drinks/shots) and think nothing will happen. i am a firm believer that nothing is free

how funny would it be if the people that were drinking all these stupid ass energy drinks started growing dicks on their forehead cause of all the excess b12
        Haha Awesome. Where in the world did you come up with a forehead dick? Also, it would be 100 times better if they had to disclose it in advertising like on a drug commercial. "A small portion of test subjects experienced the growth of forehead dicks."
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          i love how people drink these things all the time(along with all the other energy drinks/shots) and think nothing will happen. i am a firm believer that nothing is free

how funny would it be if the people that were drinking all these stupid ass energy drinks started growing dicks on their forehead cause of all the excess b12
          I had a customer of mine who use to come into the office. Real fit guy, probably 6' 260lbs all muscle. Said he drank 3 monsters a day, ended up having a heart attack, and now wears a pace maker and had to change careers.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
          X