My new ride...2013 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new ride...2013 GT

I sold my 93 fox 5 weeks ago and picked up this red 2013 GT. I have not posted pics until now because I hate seeing pics of completely stock Mustangs. So... as to no violate my own rule here is a pic of my new 2013GT. The wheels are stock, but I painted them black along with the heat extractors on the hood. This is the way Ford should be selling them in my opinion.

It's just a base model 2013 GT with 3.31 gears and a 6 speed manual. I love it though.

Man this place is actually going to have some mustang talk on it again.

I was amazed at how many of us are in a fox chassis car or newer stang.

Comment

i dig it, i just never liked the black'd out wheels. but it still looks good
      http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Nice. Best color option.

Comment

Nice, I would lost the front plate.
          2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
          sigpic

Comment

Tasteful updates.

Comment

Looks slow.

Comment

Looks great
                True Street MotorSports
                901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Originally posted by Phuck Phace View Post
                  Nice, I would lost the front plate.
                  I agree with you. I would prefer not to have a front license plate, but the dealer already drilled through the bumper before I arrived to get the car True I could fill it and paint it, Flower Mound and Highland Village officers are pricks about the front license plate and I just don't feel like fucking with multiple tickets. I need to black out the 5.0 badge.

Comment

Needs a dfwm sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Needs a dfwm sticker.
                      I don't support organized gang activity

Comment

We just got my wife a 2013 V6 premium (Deep Impact Blue) and my dealer said since the law changed they don't install a front plate or frame anymore unless the customer specifically asks for it...
                        Congrats on the new ride!
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                          We just got my wife a 2013 V6 premium (Deep Impact Blue) and my dealer said since the law changed they don't install a front plate or frame anymore unless the customer specifically asks for it...
                          Congrats on the new ride!
                          I wish they would have taken the time to ask me. It's ok. Like I said, where I live they are license plate nazis. I'm not going to bitch because I got the car at a steal. I don't think anyone else picked up a 13 GT for $28,000 out the door. That is tax, title, license, fees, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by kennybo View Post
                            I agree with you. I would prefer not to have a front license plate, but the dealer already drilled through the bumper before I arrived to get the car True I could fill it and paint it, Flower Mound and Highland Village officers are pricks about the front license plate and I just don't feel like fucking with multiple tickets. I need to black out the 5.0 badge.
                            Yes. They are.

Comment

just a thought, instead of black out the badges, why not delete them?
                              http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Working...
                              X