memorial pic thread for 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memorial pic thread for 9/11

i think its important we never forget those images we saw over a decade ago. post up anything from inspirational and memorial to the tragic and abrubt. post up the patriotism, the bravery, the american. post up 911 for we will never forget...

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=GhostTX;809690]

I can't imagine what was felt for the people that were there live to witness this horrible event. This picture is a reminds me that we can rise from the ashes. I'm so glad that Uncle Obamaclaus wasn't in office during this sad time for our country as who knows where he would have tried to bury it.

My prayers go out to all the survivors of those who lost loved one and friends in this horrible event.

Comment

R.I.P Brothers of all services, the ones that gave their lives, and the ones that continue to lay their lives on the line, god bless

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good, but some of it is tough to watch.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

May we never forget 9-11-01

Comment

I watched part of 120 minutes last night on the History channel. I only could watch the first few minutes. What hurt me so badly to watch was the jumpers. They were showing videos from different blocks and angles. The people jumping out, it broke me down. The decision to do that, knowing its the only option. Damn. I will never forget.

Comment

Man, those first two pictures anger me so much. The longer I look at them the worse I get. I don't have any pictures but I think that they are good to look over so that we don't forget. RIP brothers in arms, and to all of the firefighters and people who made the ultimate sacrifice that day.
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Sad day for all Americans
                            04 GT
                            91 LX

Comment

Working...
                            X