Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Cushing is entertaining

US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

He seems pretty cool, but he kind of reminds me of CJ Wilson.

Comment

Entertaining? Yes.

Douche? Also yes.

Comment

Seems like typical alpha male. Bet that head butt felt great the next day.
        De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

So, what makes him a douche? He's got a sense of humor, and jokes about himself. Two things nobody will ever say about CJ Wilson.

CJ is a self important douche. Cushing is a badass, and seems like a nice guy, which is the exact opposite of Wilson.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The Clay Matthews video is pretty good, too.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Nice, thats a bad man. Kinda of dumb, but hey we all did dumb shit like that once upon a time.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                So, what makes him a douche? He's got a sense of humor, and jokes about himself. Two things nobody will ever say about CJ Wilson.

CJ is a self important douche. Cushing is a badass, and seems like a nice guy, which is the exact opposite of Wilson.
                I just hate loud, mouthy people. I'm sure he's just like that because he's pumped up on adrenaline and ready to rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  I just hate loud, mouthy people. I'm sure he's just like that because he's pumped up on adrenaline and ready to rock.
                  Yeah, he'd only be douchy if he couldn't ever turn it off. People like that are great to be around on game day though.

Comment

LOL at judging character while playing a game like football.

Comment

Fucking genius took a helmet to the forehead, made a cool sound.

Comment

Working...
                      X