No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Uhhhhh.... What?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
        Caught this little jewel at SAMs the other day.
        Would def pimp it !

David
        That's awesome I lived in this town in Oregon for a while. If you ever can their cheese is delicious, specially from the factory.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          so tastefully done, the car flows well, looks seamless.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              so tastefully done, the car flows well, looks seamless.
              I couldn't get my phone out in time to get a good shot. It had the full Autozone assortment stuck to the hood as well. Down side is an hour latter I saw it drive down my street. Must find it and set it on fire.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  I couldn't get my phone out in time to get a good shot. It had the full Autozone assortment stuck to the hood as well. Down side is an hour latter I saw it drive down my street. Must find it and set it on fire.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  Mission accomplished?
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• lolz
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• LMAO.

Nah, just some crazy wreck on the way home from Cabala's. The heat off that car was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        That's exactly it....

Do you know anything about this car?

Edit: Found it: http://forums.audiclublonestar.org/s...-Allroad-Truck
                        Congrats on seeing it in the wild; I still have yet to and I tend to frequent some of the events NTAGers and DFWEuro folks do! Steve from Zink's is a great guy!
                        2007 997 Targa 4S - Guards Red
                        2006 Subaru STI - WRBlue
                        2008 VW R32 - Candy White

Comment

• The guy drove it like this all the way through downtown Forney.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            The guy drove it like this all the way through downtown Forney.
                            Have you seen a guy driving a F-250 around that is jacked way the fuck up? I saw him Friday as I was crossing the rail road tracks on 548. I couldn't get my phone out fast enough to get a pic. Looked like he would need an 8 ft ladder to get in the damn thing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I've seen a few ridiculous trucks in this town. Including that monstrosity that sits on the car lot in town by the radiator place. Looks like a early 90 Chevy with a 50s front end on it. Puke

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                                Have you seen a guy driving a F-250 around that is jacked way the fuck up? I saw him Friday as I was crossing the rail road tracks on 548. I couldn't get my phone out fast enough to get a pic. Looked like he would need an 8 ft ladder to get in the damn thing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                                I know the guy. You wouldn't believe what that cost to do to that truck.

This it?

Last edited by inline 6; 11-04-2013, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X