• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    Dirt-leg<= scallywag?
    That's about right.
    Originally posted by naynay View Post
    saying dirt-leg gives you +125% in my cool book.. now im ready for that beer.. lemme know when you wanna meet at craft & growler in UNfairpark.

ohhh, its a sex term.. i say dirt leg on a daily basis.. its a plumbing code standard for any gas line, that you have a 3" extension off the bottom of any outlet, to trap dirt and be able to blow any debris out of a system.

we also use it on compressed air lines, if we tap out of the bottom of the supply to be able to drain any water in the system, before it hits the dryers.
    LOL. I didn't know that. I'm down with beer.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      Your guess is as good as mine, but it stood out big time....

I bet you can ask the "DFW G Club"....

Yea those are BMW 745 wheels. My car has those. Didnt know the bolt pattern was the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
        Yea those are BMW 745 wheels. My car has those. Didnt know the bolt pattern was the same.
        When I had my 745I sport, I couldn't wait to sell it. I loved the luxury, but all of the luxury options and sensors scared me shitless. Most of it is fairly standard in new cars today, but it was a 9 year old BMW for crying out loud! I felt like the stealership was waiting to rape me.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
          When I had my 745I sport, I couldn't wait to sell it. I loved the luxury, but all of the luxury options and sensors scared me shitless. Most of it is fairly standard in new cars today, but it was a 9 year old BMW for crying out loud! I felt like the stealership was waiting to rape me.

Yea that SOB has sensors for everything. At one time I had a Christmas tree on the console.

Comment

Yea that SOB has sensors for everything. At one time I had a Christmas tree on the console.
            Yup! Airbag, tires, engine, random info, brakes, etc, etc. Had them all light up eventually, but I had a temporary warranty, so I cashed in on that and sold it shortly after. Mysterious oil drips too...

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
              Yup! Airbag, tires, engine, random info, brakes, etc, etc. Had them all light up eventually, but I had a temporary warranty, so I cashed in on that and sold it shortly after. Mysterious oil drips too...
              Atleast you didnt have to deal with the dreaded water leak. The BMW motor has a pipe running through block and they put bad O ring seals in it. I was quoted 10,000 to remove the intkae and heads to get it fixed. LOL!! Luckily I did some research and found this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFrUpcS9RF0[/ame]

Comment

Atleast you didnt have to deal with the dreaded water leak. The BMW motor has a pipe running through block and they put bad O ring seals in it. I was quoted 10,000 to remove the intkae and heads to get it fixed. LOL!! Luckily I did some research and found this:
                Now that I am recollecting this nightmare, I may have had that also. It was very very minor, and I told them to fix it. Either way, it's gone now! It literally stressed me out to the point of not being able to sleep. When a car does that, I know it's time for it to leave! Mustangs may break and blow apart, but at least there are enough backyard mechanics out there working on them that the information and parts are more than bountiful. Same goes for cummins/powerstrokes, and other common American turds.

sigpic

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Super rare 5.0 Bullitt

Comment

• Comment

• That's in lake worth right?

Comment

• Looks like Marine Corps tags on the front end. The NAS is right there next to Lake Worth.
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by vert_95 View Post
                              That's in lake worth right?
                              Yeah....Jacksboro HWY

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X