No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is nothing heavy metal about that truck. Except the 55lb wheels.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• The fuel economy in those would make you think they are an armored vehicle.

Comment

• Here it is. And he wants 14k for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Here it is. And he wants 14k for it.

Wow, that's BAD. And not a cool kind of bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Here it is. And he wants 14k for it.

I have seen that a couple of times. I was never in a position to snap a pic. The Bro Dozer was behind me yesterday on my way to pick up a permit at the city. I couldn't get parked fast enough to get a decent picture

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              I have seen that a couple of times. I was never in a position to snap a pic. The Bro Dozer was behind me yesterday on my way to pick up a permit at the city. I couldn't get parked fast enough to get a decent picture

I saw the brodozer by that biker bar yesterday afternoon. Idiotic

Comment

• Originally posted by wrecked1101 View Post
                Saw that the other day over here in west Fort Worth. Made me laugh. I wanted to ask the guy if he had one of those new Autozone blowers on it!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  Saw that the other day over here in west Fort Worth. Made me laugh. I wanted to ask the guy if he had one of those new Autozone blowers on it!
                  I felt myself looking at it like this:

Comment

• Comment

• IF YOU AIN'T YOU AIN'T SHIT COWBOY UP OILFIELD TRASH.

That's how that reads....people are retarded. You're supposed to read the big font in the middle last.

Comment

• Bimmer wheels don't look bad on that G. I've also seen SN95 Saleen knockoffs on a G sedan that look pretty damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Bimmer wheels don't look bad on that G. I've also seen SN95 Saleen knockoffs on a G sedan that look pretty damn good.
                          I ws thinling they would look good on my GF's 06 sedan!

Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Bimmer wheels don't look bad on that G. I've also seen SN95 Saleen knockoffs on a G sedan that look pretty damn good.

I agree. The center caps make it kind of goofy though. Should find something to replace them with. Do you still have your older G or did you end up getting something different?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              IF YOU AIN'T YOU AIN'T SHIT COWBOY UP OILFIELD TRASH.

That's how that reads....people are retarded. You're supposed to read the big font in the middle last.
                              I thought you were supposed to read the center first, like a Harley Davidson badge. Either way it doesn't read correctly. But what do you expect from somebody that considers themselves "trash"?

Comment

• I'm planning benz wheels on my Volvo wagon, if it ever runs.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X