Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I agree. The center caps make it kind of goofy though. Should find something to replace them with. Do you still have your older G or did you end up getting something different?
    Yeah, center caps ruin it, but that's an easy fix.

I decided to keep it so I'm doubling down. Just got new tires and lots of parts for the suspension. It'll have new bushings/ball joints and 350Z suspension soon. The next step will be paint or vinyl wrap or something like that. Still playing with those options.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      For those times when your neck tattoos and meth-mouth aren't enough.

Comment

• Spotted, the ever elusive "Cobra Carlo".
        Yes boys and girls, a true one off edition !

Can't read it but it's verified by the COBRA letters on the trunk.

David

Comment

• Golf on sawblades. Like?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

Golf on sawblades.
            That is actually pretty popular in the VW world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beej View Post
              That is actually pretty popular in the VW world.
              and bmw, too. I saw a set of c5 painted 5 spokes on a slammed Scion TC a few days ago.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• It's like they grew up with big brothers that put corvette wheels on camaros, and just couldn't let it go.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Not mine, stolen from Colion Noir's blog

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Not mine, stolen from Colion Noir's blog
                    Someone needs to take that sticker off with a grinder.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Someone needs to take that sticker off with a 12 gauge!
                      Fixed

David

Comment

• I have a set of Corvette salad shooters and c5 five spokes for my e36, they look much better on it than that vag.
                        Plus they are 5x120 like bmw, just a more extreme offset.
                        Ded

Comment

• Comment

• Meanwhile somewhere in the produce section, Soap is fwapping to that ^^ image. lol
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Saw this "beast" today. Had Arkansas plates. Some dealer must have had the last laugh.

Comment

• Z26.....lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X