Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    Lol. I like the car. I've just never been a fan of the tail lights.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Reminds me of this old thing.

On the hood there is the Enterprise and a Romulan ship with a neon light between them that mimics phaser fire.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Different. I'm a Trek fan more than a Star Wars fan but I like the way the other car was done better.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• I can't believe no one said anything about the DFENS license plate. You uncultured bastards.

Didn't get a pic, but yesterday... and this is no bullshit... I saw a bumper sticker in Hurst that said "And on the 8th day, he created El Paso..." I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I can't believe no one said anything about the DFENS license plate. You uncultured bastards.

Didn't get a pic, but yesterday... and this is no bullshit... I saw a bumper sticker in Hurst that said "And on the 8th day, he created El Paso..." I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
            The plate on the Volvo say DFNSE and has a dallas stars logo

I don't think it has anything to do with falling down...
            --Marcus

Comment

• Could not get a pic in time but saw a Ford Raptor with the license plate DIN OSOR (Or very close to that)

Comment

I can't believe no one said anything about the DFENS license plate. You uncultured bastards.

No Chevette hatchback, no care.

Comment

"I am not a vigilante. I am just trying to get home to my little girl's birthday party and if everyone will just stay out of my way, nobody will get hurt."
                  Ded

Comment

• Nice bimmer I spotted driving through some town homes.

Really nice looking 4-eye.

punctuation, lady.

Yeah I doubt that.

Geor Spotting! I love the bumper sticker!
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Looks an awful lot like talismans car...

Comment

• Like I would put my gay pride stickers on the paint instead of the window! Give me some credit here!

Comment

Like I would put my gay pride stickers on the paint instead of the window! Give me some credit here!
                          genius. lol
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• It wasn't cool when it had 4 wheels, not much better with 3.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by GT George View Post
                              It wasn't cool when it had 4 wheels, not much better with 3.
                              Think of the lazy-boy/recliner possibilities of something like that! Talk about cadillac-style, whoa!
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• I saw these in Houston about a year ago. NOT photoshopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X