Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this a while back.

Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Thing I hate most is people who park like dicks!

this is the house I grew up in. it's in a real nice neighborhood, and my dad and I spent a lot of time making it a nice place. The new owners trashed it. it's pretty sad.

and then the Kustom cars I run into now and then that make me go wow, just mother fucking wow!

Comment

• I think the huge stacks are kinda funny, a charicature of sorts.

Comment

• I'm going to go ahead and claim victory on the hood ornament challenge.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

I'm going to go ahead and claim victory on the hood ornament challenge.
            I saw that awesome truck about a week ago on the highway. It had something on the back that was pretty funny too. I think it was a huge pair of nuts hanging. I could not get my camera out to get a picture.

CN

Comment

• White guy??
              fuck I love stereotypes!!!

God bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Found this beauty at work.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                George Orwell

Comment

• Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Poor e30.

Comment

• Trust me it looks way worse in person. Must not have exhaust either cus its LOUD.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• good god.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• they were easily 15-18 inches

Comment

• Everytime I'm in Houston, with very very few exceptions, I see at least one car with 84s/Swangaz/Spy Hunter wheels. Especially if I drive on 1960!

Comment

• [URL=http://s26.photobucket.com/user/Blueball22/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20131224_153120_zps1c05d972.jpg.html][/UR

Comment

Working...
                                X