Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
    [URL=http://s26.photobucket.com/user/Blueball22/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20131224_153120_zps1c05d972.jpg.html][/UR
    Neighbors wish they had an HOA.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
      Maybe it's just the flu taking its toll, but I kind of dig it. At least they did it to a POS car.
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• E30s are getting harder and harder to find, it's a travesty! Doesn't look too hard to repair though, lose the wing, wheels and stickers/paint.

Whatever though, it's not my car.
        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          E30s are getting harder and harder to find, it's a travesty! Doesn't look too hard to repair though, lose the wing, wheels and stickers/paint.

Whatever though, it's not my car.
          Awww c'mon man that car obviously needs more downforce.

Comment

• Unacceptabru, I'll kill!

Realistically though, I don't care, that retard can do anything he wants. I don't like it, but who cares what I think aside from myself, lol.
            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
              Unacceptabru, I'll kill!

Realistically though, I don't care, that retard can do anything he wants. I don't like it, but who cares what I think aside from myself, lol.
              I care !!!!

Comment

• Awww
                Ded

Comment

• Nothing a heat gun won't fix. Every time I see some clown that has to advertise that they drink energy drinks like it's some retarded badge of fucking honor I know it's a person I will never be interested in having a conversation with.

Comment

• Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                    Swangin' on vogues!!!! Sittin' on 'bows....

Comment

• Watched this shit unfold about three cars behind:

Truck was turning left. Kid behind plowed into him no brakes. Because dude's wheels were turned, forced him down the embankment and rolled. He thought he was Batman for about five minutes until he got his wits about him. Calling his wife was a fucking handful.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Watched this shit unfold about three cars behind:

Truck was turning left. Kid behind plowed into him no brakes. Because dude's wheels were turned, forced him down the embankment and rolled. He thought he was Batman for about five minutes until he got his wits about him. Calling his wife was a fucking handful.
                        Wonder if the kid was on his phone....

rhetorical question, Farley....

Comment

• The kid's phone was shattered when I checked on him. I gave him mine to use and the name of a good attorney.

I like answering rhetorical questions

Comment

• he should have worn that helmet.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Yale told me to post this.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hahaha! Thanks man! I saw that on the way to the vet's office this morning, and it was all tied on with the cheapest tow straps and bungee cords. I couldn't stop laughing at it.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X