No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is the vehicle at the very nexus of useless and rad.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      He got hit by the kiddie train, lol.
      No Wild Bill reference?
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SamTex View Post
          1000+ post and still not sure how to resize a picture
          Last edited by Rick Modena; 02-25-2014, 02:13 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Yeah I was work'n on that. Thanks for your valuable input.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
              1000+ post and still not sure how to resize a picture

491 posts and you still quote a huge picture that is directly above you to respond to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                491 posts and you still quote a huge picture that is directly above you to respond to it.
                54 thousand posts and you still feel the need to point out we have dumbasses on the board.

Comment

• Saw this just a few minutes ago.
                  I guess it's not as bad as it looks but sure looks like it's barely holding on.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Saw this shitbox parked outside autozone in denton the other day.
                    Wonder if he is on here.

trollololol
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      Saw this just a few minutes ago.
                      I guess it's not as bad as it looks but sure looks like it's barely holding on.
                      My dodge has done that a few times. It's always so close to falling off.One time when loading it, it picked the front of the rollback off the ground 6" or more. Kinda funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesB View Post
                        My dodge has done that a few times. It's always so close to falling off.One time when loading it, it picked the front of the rollback off the ground 6" or more. Kinda funny.
                        So, I shouldn't buy a dodge unless they throw in a wrecker?
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                          So, I shouldn't buy a dodge unless they throw in a wrecker?
                          Lol that's what I was thinking
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• walking around Southlake town square on a Saturday morning

--Marcus

Comment

• Open carry or something?
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by wesb View Post
                                my dodge has done that a few times. It's always so close to falling off.one time when loading it, it picked the front of the rollback off the ground 6" or more. Kinda funny.
                                crd?

Comment

Working...
                                X