• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
    walking around southlake town square on a saturday morning

wtf?
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

• Only some of these are "dumb", most are just cell pics.

Ded

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          Isn't that picture of the area in Fort Worth that homosexuals go "parking" at? Looks like someone is trolling for some poo-pushing!
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Isn't that picture of the area in Fort Worth that homosexuals go "parking" at? Looks like someone is trolling for some poo-pushing!

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
              walking around Southlake town square on a Saturday morning

Asshole mall ninjas trying to start shit with the po po

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• This was on theChive today, I saw it last year in the Stockyards unless there is more than 1 pirate ship driving around Fort Worth. It was awesome being drunk and seeing a pirate ship cruise by.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  This was on theChive today, I saw it last year in the Stockyards unless there is more than 1 pirate ship driving around Fort Worth. It was awesome being drunk and seeing a pirate ship cruise by.

i would fucking love to see that shit.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Lol that is oddly awesome.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Lol that is oddly awesome.
                      I would be big pimpin' with the pirate hat and a cigar. That looks fun!
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by don svo View Post
                        i would be little pimpin' with the pirate hat and a cigar. That looks fun!
                        ftfy
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                          ftfy
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• I think that pirate ship was on Pawn Stars a while back, and then i saw it again at Sturgis. IIRC it broke an axle at sturgis

Comment

• kind of hard to see, but this guy was driving a prius with a sticker of a guy pissing on gun control, and another pissing on obama. excellent

Comment

Working...
                                X