Smart Lawn Service?

Yep.

Comment

• '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
        '13 Dodge Cummins
        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I ran into one of these several years ago, and the guy told me about how he pulls a trailer with it all the time, etc.. etc.. justifying it's absurdity. I looked at the receiver and it didn't have a knick or scratch on it. Never used.
          Did you check the the gooseneck or fifth wheel?
          Most big trucks don't bother with bumper pull stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy@PrimeTuning View Post
            Did you check the the gooseneck or fifth wheel?
            Most big trucks don't bother with bumper pull stuff
            yeah that's what I was looking at, it didn't have a hideaway, it was a permanently attached gooseneck receiver that had never been used.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
              That jeep is riding your ass.......and whatthafuckisthat? A chopped Lexus SUV?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                That jeep is riding your ass.......and whatthafuckisthat? A chopped Lexus SUV?
                CT200 helaflush edition.

Comment

• I have no idea how this happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by turboford View Post
                    I have no idea how this happened.
                    And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
                      And thus forth, Hell hath come to earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by turboford View Post
                        i have no idea how this happened.

deez nutzzz biiiiiiitch

Comment

• "I was just driving and then I don't know what happened." - Every woman in every accident ever

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                            "I was just driving and then I don't know what happened." - Every woman in every accident ever
                            I've put numerous sets of tires on at least 3 different vehicles for my friends mother. Every set always requires massaging the inside of the rim with large rubber hammers to try to remove the flat spots. Every time my buddy asks her what she hit or how it happened. Every time is the same response, "I don't remember hitting", "I never hit", etc. Same story different day.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                              I've put numerous sets of tires on at least 3 different vehicles for my friends mother. Every set always requires massaging the inside of the rim with large rubber hammers to try to remove the flat spots. Every time my buddy asks her what she hit or how it happened. Every time is the same response, "I don't remember hitting", "I never hit", etc. Same story different day.
                              When I sold my BMW, the couple that bought it called me that night and said something was wrong with it. The only thing (running wise) that had ever gone wrong was the radiator cracking the tank, so I didnt have anything to say to help them. She was telling me that there was smoke, bla bla. He called me and said they were having it towed, it wouldnt run, and was out of oil. After again telling them that I never had any running issues with it, I said it sounded like she ran over something, likely hitting the radiator and oil pan, from what they were saying. They, of course, said they didnt hit anything.

A week later there was a post on CL selling the wheels, and the front bumper was replaced with a new one in black primer.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                When I sold my BMW, the couple that bought it called me that night and said something was wrong with it. The only thing (running wise) that had ever gone wrong was the radiator cracking the tank, so I didnt have anything to say to help them. She was telling me that there was smoke, bla bla. He called me and said they were having it towed, it wouldnt run, and was out of oil. After again telling them that I never had any running issues with it, I said it sounded like she ran over something, likely hitting the radiator and oil pan, from what they were saying. They, of course, said they didnt hit anything.

A week later there was a post on CL selling the wheels, and the front bumper was replaced with a new one in black primer.
                                Hah. Assholes.

Comment

Working...
                                X