Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    Going south bound on 377 at the light of Watagua/Western Center
    Yep, Jeno Autoplex in the background. I was heading to The Burger and Philly Shack when I saw the dude. I was laughing so hard that I missed my damned turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Yep, Jeno Autoplex in the background. I was heading to The Burger and Philly Shack when I saw the dude. I was laughing so hard that I missed my damned turn.
      I get apps from that dealer occasionally. Not sure I've ever approved any.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Well, this was at Kroger, so I'm not sure if it qualifies as dumb to drive that up there, but it was a pleasant surprise when I pulled into my parking spot.

Meh, people are people. I saw my very first of the new McLarens at a Wal-mart, parked in a regular spot (not even in the boonies) and my buddy Adam and I watched an Aventador go thru Chik-fil-a's drive-thru by the cigar shop in Euless.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
          I can respect that. My dad lost a leg resulting from firewood on the interstate.
          It's good that he's trying, but if he hits one of the bumps on PGBT he's gonna lose those little loss and someone's gonna have a bad day. Plus, not having a tailgate is illegal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            Plus, not having a tailgate is illegal.
            Wut?

Comment

• Really? Since when?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Can't afford a Raptor?? just get the decals!(ignore the glare)

Don't forget the grille, that almost looks like the real deal

Comment

• Someone pays full price , then it will need "rape-tor" painted on the side

Comment

• Took this on the drive from Tulsa to Dallas Friday. This guy at one point I swear was maybe 15ft off the deck doing some pretty crazy maneuvers right over the hwy.

The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                      Took this on the drive from Tulsa to Dallas Friday. This guy at one point I swear was maybe 15ft off the deck doing some pretty crazy maneuvers right over the hwy.

Maybe one of them doing the speed radar from the air. I can't see how using aircraft to write speeding tickets is cost effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Wut?
                        Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        Really? Since when?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                        All these fucking illegal cars riding around without tailgates. God there's millions of them.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Check out this sweet ride. I also dig the sandals with socks.

CN[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• There is a lot of style and class going on there.

Comment

• Not dumb, just weird.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That's a Navistar built CAT, CT660. We built them at the Garland International Truck plant before we shut it down, now they're built at our Mexico plant. Looks like that one is on its way to a body company. They are based off our 5000 series paystar. Super nice truck.
                                The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Working...
                                X