Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. I ment the fire in the sky.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Ahhh...well screw you then... regarding the fire don't you know the rapture is upon is? We missed it
      The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
        Ahhh...well screw you then... regarding the fire don't you know the rapture is upon is? We missed it
        Did you mean raptor? Because we've been posting those pretty regular. We have raptor super duty, raptor f-150, and raptor jesus. Now we have sky raptor.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• license plate was "roostr"
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Saw this fly whip yesterday exiting 121 to Preston...

Comment

• white guy?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  white guy?

god bless.
                  Doubtful, he was hauling ass and I barely got these...

Comment

• Betz his teef b matchin....

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      license plate was "roostr"
                      I've seen this guy a few times around Farmers Branch/Addison area.
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Can't afford a Raptor?? just get the decals!(ignore the glare)

Don't forget the grille, that almost looks like the real deal

Shoot dis der truck is just as good as tha real raptors, only an idiout would spend the moneys on a real one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          white guy?

god bless.
                          I busted out laughing at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            all gold errrrtang
                            I was thinking of a white Plasti Dip for mine, but I've seen the light!

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                              I was thinking of a white Plasti Dip for mine, but I've seen the light!
                              whats plasti dip?
                              "are we still doing that? ???

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                                whats plasti dip?
                                It's like bedliner.

Comment

Working...
                                X