Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this on my lunch break.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Saw this on my lunch break.

The van is a handicap acess van, thats why it looks that way. The zombie response vehicle is cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        The van is a handicap acess van, thats why it looks that way. The zombie response vehicle is cool.
        No it doesn't. It has World of Warcraft stickers all over it...

Comment

• Not digging the ZRV even if it is for fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            I was in a rush and didn't get to explain, I was just curious why it was so damn jacked up, found it to be odd that it's a handicapped van that's less accessible. I guess it has a motorized ramp or something.
            Last edited by CJ; 10-05-2012, 02:50 PM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I was in a rush and didn't get to explain, I was just curious why it was so damn jacked up, found it to be odd that it's a handicapped van that's less accessible. I guess it has a motorized ramp or something.
              Your sir are correct, it unfolds from the rear.

Comment

Saw this on my lunch break.

Even the last gen caravans had suspension setups like this. Factory option. The zombie Durango is funny

Comment

• ^^^ I think the Zombie thing is cool, but whats with the Horde Sticker on the back window?

Comment

• Comment

• oklahoma plates explains it all

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        oklahoma plates explains it all
                        Just as bad as the retarded smoke stacks on diesel trucks.

Comment

• The yellow carrvan is wheelchair accessible. The ground effects and air suspension is from a conversion company. The van will actually lower almost to the ground when the ramp comes out of the side. My boss used to have a van with the same set up

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            oklahoma plates explains it all
                            GO drive around south GP. There is a clan of them cars with the stupid exhaust like that... stupid over seas trends.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                              Just as bad as the retarded smoke stacks on diesel trucks.
                              Agree those are so gay

Comment

They're out there man. The only bumper sticker I ever put on my car was Reagan/Bush '86

We had a Presidential election in '86?

Comment

Working...
                                X