Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
    I was just about to say that! That area is straight up hood
    That's where I grew up. Desoto high school was rough!

Comment

• Not really dumb. It was funnier before I knew what a Tardis was. I thought he was saying his other Taurus is retarded. LOL

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Kill it.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Needz moar herd scerp.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I noticed a ZEX nitrous kit on this Vrod.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Kill it.
                leaving church today i was behind another 4dr JK. it had to have 35-40 series tires on it chromed out. my jeep isnt big by most standards, but it looked like i was in bigfoot.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Honda limo?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    a lady at my work called a fucking electrician to come replace a light bulb in her bathroom because when she tried to replace it the bulb portion broke off and left just the socket portion in the fixture. Her 28yo husband couldn't figure it out either.....
                    All it takes is an uncooked brown potato, stuff it in, unscrew it out.

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• wow

Comment

• Honestly, who would think that looks good?!?! I hate people.
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                            Honestly, who would think that looks good?!?! I hate people with cow skin money .
                            [B]

Comment

• Comment

• For all the LEO's on the board...doesn't anyone pull people over for stupid shit like this? Those things sticking out can't possibly be legal. Silly white kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X