No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you posted it in a dumb things you see while driving thread... lol. but i gotcha.
    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Jesus Christ would you overly anal retentive ass holes give it a rest.

Comment

• why?

Comment

• I wasn't sure who makes this car, good thing he wants us to know. The hipster that was driving it was all or nothing while driving through the parking lot.

CN

Comment

• Nice little raptor at the local applebees.
            Last edited by Craizie; 07-17-2014, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• damn mexicans will ruin anything.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                damn mexicans will ruin anything.
                I never heard of a mexican with the last name carson...

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilE753 View Post
                  I stand by the truck's appearance.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

damn mexicans will ruin anything.
                    You, of all people...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                      I wasn't sure who makes this car, good thing he wants us to know. The hipster that was driving it was all or nothing while driving through the parking lot.

CN
                      that wouldn't happen to be at the ace hardware in mansfield, would it?

Comment

that wouldn't happen to be at the ace hardware in mansfield, would it?

Exactly

CN

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                          Exactly

CN
                          hehehe, that's right by my house, I have seen that car there before.

Comment

hehehe, that's right by my house, I have seen that car there before.
                            I've seen that car AT your house.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              I've seen that car AT your house.
                              Don't make me censor you!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilE753 View Post
                                maybe he was raised by a pack of wild mexicans?

Comment

Working...
                                X