Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    Maybe he is just making fun of himself...but handicapped and "vertically challenged"...I laughed...hopefully it was ok.

Every person I have met from that club has been short. LOL
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Every person I have met from that club has been short. LOL
      DON SVO approves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        Chula Motor Sports.... Coincidence?

Comment

Don't know if it's truly a ranger, or a ranger body on something else. Rolled into Coppell of all places...
          I have seen that thing running around the NRH area for years. Pretty sure it is a ranger. Kinda sad that he hasn't painted it, I think it could look pretty bitchin' if he finished it.

Comment

Maybe he is just making fun of himself...but handicapped and "vertically challenged"...I laughed...hopefully it was ok.

Ugh ... Bunch of douchebags. A Mini truck club that wants to be a motorcycle gang way too badly. Those fools take that club shit to the next level.

Comment

• Fruit stripes gum anyone?

Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Took these forever ago, just now became unlazy enough to post them:

Rolling up I-93, caught this Gem out and about:

That's a funeral flower car, not unusual.

Comment

• I have never seen one before in my life...maybe when I'm dead

ba-dum-bum-CHING

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    I have seen that thing running around the NRH area for years. Pretty sure it is a ranger. Kinda sad that he hasn't painted it, I think it could look pretty bitchin' if he finished it.
                    I used to live off Sandy Lake right down the road from 4Wheel Parts & Off-road, where I think he works. I've seen it a few times. Definitely has a lot of wheel-travel like a proper PreRunner.

Comment

Don't know if it's truly a ranger, or a ranger body on something else. Rolled into Coppell of all places....
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      I used to live off Sandy Lake right down the road from 4Wheel Parts & Off-road, where I think he works. I've seen it a few times. Definitely has a lot of wheel-travel like a proper PreRunner.

He works at 4Wheel part. Coolcat knows him.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                        He works at 4Wheel part. Coolcat knows him.
                        Its a Ranger, he fabricated the suspension himself, and he scrapped the plans of using 3.2 Yamaha SHO motor in favor of a 6.0 LS motor. It is his daily and for some reason I couldn't find a DOT # on the tires.

Comment

• The SHO motor would have been a sweet custom. Seems that seeing the LSx in anything these days is a been there, seenT that...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Damn... it sucks driving overloaded like that.

Comment

• Hopefully DOT didn't see you taking those pictures, Bryan

Comment

Working...
                                X