Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what to think about this.

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• meh, car like that demands a more masculine wheel. Also more dish.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• i dont hate them as much as i prolly should.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          i dont hate them as much as i prolly should.

god bless.
          This.

Comment

• Id rock a last gen WS6 but not a last gen catfish.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Not sure what to think about this.

Love the car, love the wheels, but not together. Those belong on a Euro car.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                Yeah, see this dude cruising around Van Alstyne every so often. Often thought..."Should snag a pic for that DFWM thread..."

...but I am lazy.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• We saw this during drag week
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Hey atleast the dude takes the kids outside.

Comment

• I wish I could have gotten a picture of the Geo Metro that ran around Sherman with exoskelton roll cage. Red with a yellow roll cage. You couldn't miss the damn thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by turboford View Post
                        I wish I could have gotten a picture of the Geo Metro that ran around Sherman with exoskelton roll cage. Red with a yellow roll cage. You couldn't miss the damn thing.
                        I used to see it around and north of Whitesboro. The first time I passed it I was head home on my bike, it has some bright ass driving lights and I caught a glimpse of the yellow cage as it went by. I turned around and rode up next to it and remember thinking what the hell is that and why. Story 1 I heard was something along the lines or a guy built it for his kid so he/she would have extra protection in a crash. Story 2 was something about a guys wife being narcoleptic or something and he built it to protect her if she snoozed while driving. Either way it was goofy looking.

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                            I used to see it around and north of Whitesboro. The first time I passed it I was head home on my bike, it has some bright ass driving lights and I caught a glimpse of the yellow cage as it went by. I turned around and rode up next to it and remember thinking what the hell is that and why. Story 1 I heard was something along the lines or a guy built it for his kid so he/she would have extra protection in a crash. Story 2 was something about a guys wife being narcoleptic or something and he built it to protect her if she snoozed while driving. Either way it was goofy looking.
                            The last time I saw that car it was sitting at Glenns Auto on Houston and Willow.

Comment

• On 45 north from Houston

Comment

Working...
                              X