Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    Saw this on Monday in Garland.

Thought it was pretty dumb...mainly because who pays someone to come pick up the dog shit in their yard?
    A friend of mine's brother started a business like this 20 years ago. He made $100,000+ a year, very little over head and had the side benefit of rich and horny stay at home wives.

Comment

• Now this is badass...

Comment

• paper tags, and the stock air ride is shot....lol

Comment

• That shit is so easy to fix also.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            paper tags, and the stock air ride is shot....lol
            Is that why I see that shit all the time?
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              Is that why I see that shit all the time?
              Yes, lincoln town cars and navigators and prone to it. Usually it's just a leaking air line.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• They use paper tags cause they have warrants out attached to the plate number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  They use paper tags cause they have warrants out attached to the plate number.
                  I've never heard that before, interesting. It can also be due to the fact they can't pay the registration and they keep getting temp tags.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Yes, lincoln town cars and navigators and prone to it. Usually it's just a leaking air line.
                    Usually at first, but most of them run with collapsed suspension until it all goes to shit.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I've never heard that before, interesting. It can also be due to the fact they can't pay the registration and they keep getting temp tags.
                      Yes, since they raised the taxes on sales a lot of people can't afford actual tags.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

What you can learn while working in the Ghetto lol.

Comment

• Paper tags = no insurance

They can't register what they can't insure. Why cops don't pull these folks over I'll never understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                            Paper tags = no insurance

They can't register what they can't insure. Why cops don't pull these folks over I'll never understand.
                            Then it would be profiling.

Comment

I have yet to see it caused from a bad line. Usually its a bad air spring as they like to crack around the base where the rubber rolls a bit. Sometimes its a compressor but that's usually only the 4 corner air ride cars like the Mark.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                                I have yet to see it caused from a bad line. Usually its a bad air spring as they like to crack around the base where the rubber rolls a bit. Sometimes its a compressor but that's usually only the 4 corner air ride cars like the Mark.
                                I'm speaking from working at a ford dealer. It's possible you're seeing different problems now, it being 10 years later.

Comment

Working...
                                X