Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel offset? what the fuck is that?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
      Bozuko style

Comment

• Bosozoku
        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
          I'm not sure why you would waste that kind of money. That's atleast a grand in exhaust work and no it wasn't turbo.
          huh? the last grand he saw was the grand canyon
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Lol at 4King saying that exhaust was at least a grand...Try around $250 header back. VaderTT is correct, it is bosozoku style and its my own thing. P.S. 4King, you know the only reason i was going that slow was because the speed limit through campus is only 20mph. and low looks good so i like it. Heres another pic

And one of my asian trunk monkey lol

Comment

• Its goku style and its your own thing? So you take credit for other peoples style, gotcha.

Comment

• its my own thing as in its what i'm into, not as in i started it

Comment

• how did he find this site?
                  were not advertising.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I think it looks fucking stupid. I mean look at what thread it's posted in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jbwag05 View Post
                      its my own thing as in its what i'm into, not as in i started it
                      Wow you're fucking stupid....

Post tits or get the fuck out, newb.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        I think this guy went a little overboard with the chrome pepboys doodads:

HAHAHA. I see this guy in The Colony/Carrollton area all the time.
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                        Your opinion is what sucks.
                        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                          Your opinion is what sucks.
                          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• How do they find us?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                              HAHAHA. I see this guy in The Colony/Carrollton area all the time.
                              i am glad i have been able to miss him. i would prolly be staring so hard i would hit it and have to pay for damages to that piece of art.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Jbwag05 View Post
                                Lol at 4King saying that exhaust was at least a grand...Try around $250 header back. VaderTT is correct, it is bosozoku style and its my own thing. P.S. 4King, you know the only reason i was going that slow was because the speed limit through campus is only 20mph. and low looks good so i like it. Heres another pic
                                Uh oh, Oklahoma smoke stack Nissan 240SX boy just came into the lions den!
                                Ford
                                GM
                                Toyota
                                VAG

Comment

Working...
                                X