Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Sorry, I was copying the picture and accidentally erased your Vette image.
    Mod abuse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      No way. Unless it's using a lot of glossifier.

I gotta say even the vetted is dope too. In my mind he plays baseball for UT and that makes it ok.
      I'm skeptical of that stuff. I haven't seen any of their much acclaimed "Gossifier" do anything more than put the same shine as one of those crap chevy aveo's after a couple years. Maybe its just me. But they put dip on there that makes it look as if it would have been a somewhat expensive paint job (if it was paint) and then the gloss isn't really there.
      Last edited by Gasser64; 04-18-2015, 08:15 AM.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        No way. Unless it's using a lot of glossifier.

I gotta say even the vetted is dope too. In my mind he plays baseball for UT and that makes it ok.
        It is actually some middle eastern kid. I've seen him with the car before. Just now got a pic. All of the cars there are owned by other middle eastern kids I think. I see them outside with them from time to time. Plus it has a crazy plate on the front bumper. Thinking Dubai maybe. So anyway don't think he plays baseball unless it is on a gaming system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Sorry, I was copying the picture and accidentally erased your Vette image.
          Fixed

Comment

• for some reason i like all the lines on that vette. and on the mustangs isnt that just a chrome wrap on a blue stang??

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I don't think I would want that Vette but do kinda like the look. It makes it look like origami. Or schematics or something.

Comment

• I Did that chrome blue.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• That Vette looks like it's from Tron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    I don't think I would want that Vette but do kinda like the look. It makes it look like origami. Or schematics or something.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Nice!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^Even the side mirrors...

Comment

• This was a few years back, but he was trucking along like a badass.

2007 GT

Comment

Working...
                                X