Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    Isn't that Clo's car from the eagle?
    Might be. I work in the Clear Channel building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Might be. I work in the Clear Channel building.
      Come across Spring Valley to the JP Morgan garage.

Comment

• We have plenty of fancy cars in our garage, as well.

Comment

• Comment

• Nothing dumb about ^^^^ - just the truth
            Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
            I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
              I'll take "Summation of the majority voting public, without using words" for $500, Alex.
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by POSYJ View Post
                Nothing dumb about ^^^^ - just the truth
                Describes most of my friends' ex wives perfectly.
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Describes most of my friends' ex wives perfectly.
                  cause your friends are in jail?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Not really funny, but can someone tell me why all those old caddy a lost that quarter extension panel that connects to the rear light? It's pretty much on every body style like this.

Comment

• It was a shitty plastic composition that rotted after years of exposure to weather. For some reason, the reproduction pieces aren't much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        It was a shitty plastic composition that rotted after years of exposure to weather. For some reason, the reproduction pieces aren't much better.
                        other possibility, it was rear ended because the person was driving slow and low and cant afford to fix their pos

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            I've seen RV's borrow headlights and taillights from all sorts of cars.

Comment

• There are a lot of them out there with foxbody tails

Comment

• Dallas PD has a mobile command center with LX tail lights.

Comment

Working...
                                X