Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    My daughter would SOOOOOOO rock that!
    Tell her to hit me up.
    Traded the Shelby for that Jewell!

David

Comment

• Lol!! I'll call you in 6 years.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

The first stanza comes to mind..
        WH

Comment

• Was ist das?
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Brandon Lee Edition?

Comment

• Seems to me that advertising your concealed weapon is a little dumb.

And yes, my windshield was filthy.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  Was ist das?
                  Gunsite raven.

Comment

• Seems to me that advertising your concealed weapon is a little dumb.

And yes, my windshield was filthy.[/quote]

Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner's car?

Comment

• Doesn't seem to be any different than an individual open carrying?

Comment

• Maybe he's had problem after problem with dipshits and he's trying to warn em off ahead of time. Some people just have worse luck than others.
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Maybe he's had problem after problem with dipshits and he's trying to warn em off ahead of time. Some people just have worse luck than others.
                          Much like this website and you.

God bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            Much like this website and you.

God bless.
                            Yeah I've had problem after problem with dipshits here. Course, just reading the threads, so have a lot of other people.
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Yeah I've had problem after problem with dipshits here. Course, just reading the threads, so have a lot of other people.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                Brandon Lee Edition?
                                Originally posted by txminime View Post
                                Gunsite raven.
                                I see that now. It was on the back of a brand new Stingray.

I was originally thinking it was this (minus the wreath)...

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X