Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Maybe he delivers mail in the rx7?

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
          Maybe he delivers mail in the rx7?
          I'm not even sure that's a he.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• the rhd part doesn't bother me, but that stupid fucking "stanced" shit does. Just purely destroying the fucking vehicle.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              the rhd part doesn't bother me, but that stupid fucking "stanced" shit does. Just purely destroying the fucking vehicle.
              It certainly is going to fuck up the tires and wheel bearings, but I don't see the body or fenders all cut up. But yes, it's fucking stupid. But, let's be honest, that 13B is probably banging out on one rotor with stuck apex seals.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• That and mangus probably couldnt get it into reverse, or first gear.

Comment

• I don't get it. What's first and reverse? I'm confused.
                  sigpic

Comment

• my bad, that FD RX7 is a JDM model that consists of a Right-Hand Drive configuration. I would be willing to bet anywhere between $5 - $20 that you would not be able to find a single gear in that transmission.

Comment

• Of course not. I can't drive a standard. Duh!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        Of course not. I can't drive a standard. Duh!

Comment

• Those rx7's running straight pipes sound like a wounded lawn mower without a muffler. Twin turbo models fully upgraded with single turbo will get you -10k in the bank account and 350-400 hp. They are not light cars and cam + bolt on ls1 is a good race

A right hand drive vehicle has the same gear box configuration as left hand drive, first is at the top left.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                            Those rx7's running straight pipes sound like a wounded lawn mower without a muffler. Twin turbo models fully upgraded with single turbo will get you -10k in the bank account and 350-400 hp. They are not light cars and cam + bolt on ls1 is a good race

A right hand drive vehicle has the same gear box configuration as left hand drive, first is at the top left.
                            i hate you so much right now

Comment

• A new BMW driver settling into his new stereotype with zero difficulty.

Comment

• Keep playin on playa

Comment

Working...
                                X