Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    i hate you so much right now

From what I've heard the hardest part of right hand drive is staying on the far right side of the lane. It can be difficult switching between your right hand drive daily drive to a left even for a skilled driver since you have a tendency to want to sit on the left side of the lane

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
      From what I've heard the hardest part of right hand drive is staying on the far right side of the lane. It can be difficult switching between your right hand drive daily drive to a left even for a skilled driver since you have a tendency to want to sit on the left side of the lane
      it's a surreal feeling... particularly when you're on the other side of the pond and have to drive on the wrong side of the road as well!

but yeah, that was pretty much my focus and meditation... keeping an eye on the right side mirror and making sure I was adequately snugged up to the right line
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I spent a week driving around a RHD manual trans van in Grand Cayman - only issue I had was turn signals/wipers...got me every time - the lane part only required a quick thought when turning in intersections.
        Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
        I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

A new BMW driver settling into his new stereotype with zero difficulty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            basically, but if you've spent any time in one you kinda get why, they are truly the ultimate driving machine.

Comment

• Comment

• Your "ha" warning light is on.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

basically, but if you've spent any time in one you kinda get why, they are truly the ultimate driving machine.
                    Not anymore thanks to the overuse of computers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

A new BMW driver settling into his new stereotype with zero difficulty.
                      I probably would have blocked his ass in.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                        Poor taste.
                        who was the guy on here that got over confident in his 550i (mini-m5), and flipped it?

i know who it is, i just dont wanna be an ass. These cars make bad drivers think they know what they are doing, and good drivers fucking hero's.

Comment

who was the guy on here that got over confident in his 550i (mini-m5), and flipped it?

i know who it is, i just dont wanna be an ass. These cars make bad drivers think they know what they are doing, and good drivers fucking hero's.
                          man, if you're going to be a pompous BMW driver, I'm gonna hook you up so that you don't come off like a 3 series leaser...

the plural of hero is heroes

I got your back
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Heroes...

Comment

It was me, and yes I got too confident and turned off the traction control. It was very stupid and wrecked probably the most fun car I have owned to date.

Comment

Working...
                                X