Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

A new BMW driver settling into his new stereotype with zero difficulty.
    "Oh my Bimmer"
    Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      These cars make bad drivers think they know what they are doing, and good drivers fucking hero's.
      Its more like poor guys get in a car they think rich guys drive, and it goes to their head and now they think they're something special, and should be able to act accordingly.
      WH

Comment

• Its a "cool story bro" but I had the opportunity to drive a fully race prepped m3 liteweight <SP?> on an autocross/mini road course in 2001 in Indy. Holy hell it was amazing. Hats off to German engineering and in the same breath, screw the daily drivers who cut me off with their roundel machines. (I'd still love to have one as a toy.)
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Its more like poor guys get in a car they think rich guys drive, and it goes to their head and now they think they're something special, and should be able to act accordingly.
          You must know my coworker and his 2012 535i TOP FUEL Fucking dragster.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              customer of yours?
              Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
              I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

• Na that guy turned down service and just wanted him to add freon

Comment

• ZohNO

70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by POSYJ View Post
                    customer of yours?
                    No sir. LOL At least its being towed. Wonder how many times he was able to use the brakes before the the wheel cylinder blew out?
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• I like the front exhaust look in the orange stang

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            That looks so fucking stupid.

Comment

• fiddy buy a new car?
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                I'm not even sure that's a he.
                                He is a he. He brings shame to the RX-7 community.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X