Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    Here ya go, taken a few days ago on my way to work...lol.

Yes, that is plywood and a bunch of 1x2s
    Home made wood grain paneling? It looks good!
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
      Those retirees are the worst to deal with. I'd almost be willing to bet with that kind of overboard stickerism that this guy might be a faker.
      Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

The van truck is cool in my opinion. The pep boys truck is my dad's neighbor, two doors down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jbwag05 View Post
        Lol at 4King saying that exhaust was at least a grand...Try around $250 header back. VaderTT is correct, it is bosozoku style and its my own thing. P.S. 4King, you know the only reason i was going that slow was because the speed limit through campus is only 20mph. and low looks good so i like it. Heres another pic

And one of my asian trunk monkey lol

So you hide Asian boys in the trunk. And the exhaust is gay, I think stacks are stupid on trucks so on a 240 yeah

And no I'm talking about taking the corner from 19th at 3mph because the pavement changes when you enter campus. It's your car do what you want but props to you for driving that low from Oklahoma to lubbock

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          Here ya go, taken a few days ago on my way to work...lol.

Yes, that is plywood and a bunch of 1x2s
          Wow, it just amazes me what possesses a person with so little skill to attempt something so out of their league. I've always found this amazing.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Just saw two Umbrella vehicles here in ft worth on n. sylvania

Will post pic when I get back to the shop.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Just saw two Umbrella vehicles here in ft worth on n. sylvania

Will post pic when I get back to the shop.
              wtf is an umbrella vehicle? Like the shame of an umbrella, or tacticooled out with umbrella corp crap à la resident evil?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                So you hide Asian boys in the trunk. And the exhaust is gay, I think stacks are stupid on trucks so on a 240 yeah

And no I'm talking about taking the corner from 19th at 3mph because the pavement changes when you enter campus. It's your car do what you want but props to you for driving that low from Oklahoma to lubbock
                $10 you wont introduce yourself to him for fear of getting punched in the mouf

counterbet:
                $10 says if you introduce yourself to him you will become bff's and bosozuke broham's 4lyfe
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  wtf is an umbrella vehicle? Like the shame of an umbrella, or tacticooled out with umbrella corp crap à la resident evil?
                  this huge thing. right behind it was a decked out pickup with the logos on it. they looked pretty wicked. they were heading into downtown.

Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    counterbet:
                    $10 says if you introduce yourself to him you will become bff's and bosozuke broham's 4lyfe
                    lmao!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                      Ballin!!

Was this taken in Rockwall by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        lol. nice
                        If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

• Caught this redneck slippin' on Friday in N. Forr Worr.
                          Dually GMC Sonoma...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Slow66Coupe View Post
                              Was this taken in Rockwall by any chance?
                              No. It is unfortunately in my neighborhood here in McKinney. Classy.
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post

lols

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                                Caught this redneck slippin' on Friday in N. Forr Worr.
                                Dually GMC Sonoma...

Was it just wheels bolted on, or was the actual suspension?

Comment

Working...
                                X