Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    The guy lived next to my Aunt in NRH behind the YMCA. Some type of small production run. There are some still around obviously. Not thinking a 350 would fit in it.
    I remember seeing that a few years back.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      What the hell is it? Someone was saying it had a vette motor in it.
      It's a Pulse Autocycle or Litestar. They built around 350 of them in the 80's on a motorcycle platform.

Comment

• Ha! I remember those. Next up, Elio.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          What the hell is it? Someone was saying it had a vette motor in it.
          Really? Weird, never heard that before.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• No picture, but saw apparently a BMW i8 with the license plate, "M5rich". Car looks like something you'd see in Tron.

Comment

• That offset tho...
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Anyone want to play guess the race of the driver?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  Anyone want to play guess the race of the driver?
                  With the names on the back window (among other things) I'd say it's an open and shut case.

Clearly Italian.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    With the names on the back window (among other things) I'd say it's an open and shut case.

Clearly Italian.
                    Lol. From my mobile device I didn't notice the rear window stickers.

Comment

• If that is in GP I am going out on a limb. Beaner, Beaner, Beaner
                      Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

• The 3 trailer hitches are a nice touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetboat View Post
                          If that is in GP I am going out on a limb. Beaner, Beaner, Beaner
                          Hurst, but yes.
                          Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          The 3 trailer hitches are a nice touch.
                          I didn't even notice them until I was looking at the pic. Oh, and it was a V6 with some loud dual exhaust. Lol
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• dang and each tip adds 100HP! gold plating is x2 multiplier

Comment

• par for the course for a BMW

Comment

Working...
                                X