Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's an Infiniti M.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Makes me wonder what the hell is going on in someones head when they build something like that and take a step back and think "Yeah. That looks great."
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          Makes me wonder what the hell is going on in someones head when they build something like that and take a step back and think "Yeah. That looks great."
          Ever watched Hentai? You name it, Japan has created some fucked up perverted version of it. This is cars.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• CN

Comment

• CN

Comment

• Whiteboy, here is some inspiration.

CN

Comment

• Right down the street from me..

Comment

• Nothing like a loud ass non stop beep to keep you in check.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• let me guess, that's an audi? ill take it one step further, your rental?

Comment

• you get an audi tat yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          let me guess, that's an audi? ill take it one step further, your rental?

Comment

• Damnit! I had them done wrong. At least it will grow out.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I will never own an audi for the rest of my life because of that picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X