• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annnnnnnd it begins...
    WH

Comment

• Comment

• I would love to see the welds holding that shark together!

Comment

• Exactly what I was thinking. Some angle iron tacked in with a harbor freight stick welder.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            I see the truck is progressing along still. LOL

This guy was living off hidden creek in Burleson...I got to see his truck often and enjoyed keeping up with his ''mods''....but he has since moved and haven't seen him or his truck in a while

Comment

• There are better ways to go about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                Isnt that Mike Kelly's truck?

Comment

• Comment

• Jesus......... What a douche canoe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• It fits them perfectly

Comment

• 2007 GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          [img]bro truck[/img]
                          Can you imagine what it was like when you're the R&D people sitting around talking about making exhaust tips, laughing at someone wanting a 6" tip, then someone suggests you make a 15" tip as a joke... then suddenly, it's selling like hot cakes for every diesel owner that wants to sound like a tractor trailer rig with an exhaust problem.
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• This was on Hwy 6 somewhere between Navasota and Bryan yesterday. Not sure why my first thought was to snapchat this shit, but you have to deal with it.

Further north in Hearne I saw a sweet cafe racer w/ sidecar (on a trailer ) so best I can figure there was some sort of motorcycle show going on and this was a local homer thinking he was going to be welcome??? Really, I have no clue

Comment

• Fucking death trap
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• He's one emergency stop from death.
                                Last edited by line-em-up; 12-15-2015, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X