Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    lols

Was it just wheels bolted on, or was the actual suspension?
    Looks like he is using all 8 lugs, so I would guess that at least the front spindles and rear axle were changed.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      Looks like he is using all 8 lugs, so I would guess that at least the front spindles and rear axle were changed.
      You'd have to cut the tubes down I'm sure, that's a whole lot of work.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm not sure about now, but I think the mail trucks used to be based on an S-10 chassis. We had an S-10 dually running around town for a long time.

I don't think the mail trucks are 8-lug though.

Comment

• They stick out so probably adapter
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post

I like it.

Comment

• Apparently the 15'1" sign didn't apply to this guy. Now the overpass is shutdown until they determine if there was any structural damage.

License plate - U R Okay

Not necessarily dumb, but not my favorite thing I've seen on the highways lately.

And - just keep mounding it on there, I'm only making one trip!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                And - just keep mounding it on there, I'm only making one trip!
                Unless there was shit flying out of the bed there's no problem with what was done. Everyone might as well start bitching about your cracked windshield.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Everyone might as well start bitching about your cracked windshield.
                  OK

Comment

OK
                    Was anything coming off the bed?

Comment

Was anything coming off the bed?
                      Common sense says you don't hang out behind that guy to find out if something is going to fly off. Unless you want a windshield that looks like mine did.

Comment

Apparently the 15'1" sign didn't apply to this guy. Now the overpass is shutdown until they determine if there was any structural damage.
                        I laughed when I saw that one on the news the other day. Those rig movers don't give two shits about what is in their way. Especially power lines and guy wires, we get called out on a semi-regular basis to repair the power line rig movers rip down.

Comment

Common sense says you don't hang out behind that guy to find out if something is going to fly off. Unless you want a windshield that looks like mine did.
                          Common sense also says to pay attention to the road instead of concentrating on your phone taking dumb pictures. Nothing flying off, no problem.

Comment

• Comment

• Fuck those robots.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Common sense also says to pay attention to the road instead of concentrating on your phone taking dumb pictures. Nothing flying off, no problem.
                                I don't know(neither do you) if anything flew off or not. I put the guy in my rear view asap.

Comment

Working...
                                X