No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the big pic, but left it that way so you could see. Looked like what used to be a Volvo station wagon turned into a truck.

2007 GT

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Recognize greatness!
      Yours would say

"FAP FAP FAP"
      WH

Comment

• Newish Dodge Ram on ridiculous wheels

Buick Racing on the back of a Chevy 1500. Had those annoying and unsafe wal-mart LED lights that hyperflash.

Comment

• I don't really want to call this dumb since the car is advertising for a pre-school and it kinda appropriate. However, I certainly don't want to put this into the greatness of the random car thread..

So I give you.......

Comment

• That is definitely awesome. I would post it in the other thread.

Comment

• It qualifies

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• At first I thought not dumb. But on closer inspection I see it's not painters tape.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Nope. Pretty sure it was a blue marker.

Comment

• I can tell the non-artist who have never tried to put marker to a surface like that.

Comment

• That's a really good way to fuck up an otherwise clean-looking Pathfinder

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                          I don't really want to call this dumb since the car is advertising for a pre-school and it kinda appropriate. However, I certainly don't want to put this into the greatness of the random car thread..

So I give you.......
                          There is a similar one that comes in to my work but has "correct" looking hub caps
                          Originally posted by Marisa
                          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Not so much as dumb, but just wow....

Comment

• I took a train from dallas to Los Angeles in the 80s and that was the scene the entire trek through the desert.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X