No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I've met Gabe up there before...He's bought drinks for everyone at DD in the past. Cool guy and he has some nice cars..
    He's a cool guy he invited us over his house last time we spoke. His house is CHOO CHOO in Castle Hills.. Big investor..I believe he owns part of the DD.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• some SRS name droppin goin on in here

Comment

• Saw this on a road trip down to San Antonio over the weekend....

Comment

• I saw this in Plano last week.
          [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• My people lol
            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• When will they stop . . .
              sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Dunno. Was just at Discount Tire and guy parks in the handicap stall in his new 911 Turbo S with no disabled tags or stickers. While that pissed me off I was more pissed by the fact they took that car in before my truck that was there for 4 new Michelins even though I was already waiting an hour.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Dunno. Was just at Discount Tire and guy parks in the handicap stall in his new 911 Turbo S with no disabled tags or stickers. While that pissed me off I was more pissed by the fact they took that car in before my truck that was there for 4 new Michelins even though I was already waiting an hour.
                    Damn him for making an appointment!
                    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                    Work In Progress

Comment

• He didnt have one. He was a walk-in where as I had an appointment but it got changed to a walk-in. Dont tell me "45 minutes" and then not even touch my truck till an hour latter.
                      Thanks for playing though.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

He didnt have one. He was a walk-in where as I had an appointment but it got changed to a walk-in. Dont tell me "45 minutes" and then not even touch my truck till an hour latter.
                        Thanks for playing though.
                        That's the point where I cancel the deal, explain why, and roll the fuck out
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          That's the point where I cancel the deal, explain why, and roll the fuck out
                          Thinking it would be quick, making an appointment and all, that I would just go ahead and pre pay on my card. I will know better next time. But hey, still a great deal on tires and last set went nearly 60k before they were at 3/32. Plus it was the last day of the $70 gift card and I am a sucker for a deal.....

Comment

• Some locations have one "guy" they trust to work on the high end wheels/cars. Maybe he was free and jumped on the Porsche, not always first come first serve. I know our ISF gets taken care of way faster than when I bring in my truck. The flip side is if you need that "dude" and he is busy plan for a long wait. Last time I was in, had an appointment, and they were on the car in 15 minutes. Maybe find a new location.
                            1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                            TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                            Work In Progress

Comment

Thinking it would be quick, making an appointment and all, that I would just go ahead and pre pay on my card. I will know better next time. But hey, still a great deal on tires and last set went nearly 60k before they were at 3/32. Plus it was the last day of the $70 gift card and I am a sucker for a deal.....
                              I like Michelins too. I buy brand new take-off sets of 20" wheels with tires for around $1200. When they get down to about half tread I sell them for $800-1000 and pop on a fresh set
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I beat their prices everyday, and get you in and out quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X