No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible. But its a 200 mile round trip (or near as) and these were $570 installed with lifetime balance and rotation. I would prefer to go 1.2 miles and not 100 to get that done. lol Add in the $70 rebate and they were only $500 for a full set. Think last time it was almost $800 for the same tires.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            Dunno. Was just at Discount Tire and guy parks in the handicap stall in his new 911 Turbo S with no disabled tags or stickers. While that pissed me off I was more pissed by the fact they took that car in before my truck that was there for 4 new Michelins even though I was already waiting an hour.
            Discount Tire sucks balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
              Discount Tire sucks balls.
              The sky is blue.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                Dunno. Was just at Discount Tire and guy parks in the handicap stall in his new 911 Turbo S with no disabled tags or stickers. While that pissed me off I was more pissed by the fact they took that car in before my truck that was there for 4 new Michelins even though I was already waiting an hour.
                Did you complain? If not then what's the point of this post? I would have no problem letting them know they fucked up by letting Porsche douche go first and walk out with with a refund.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Whats the point of any post?
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    I like Michelins too. I buy brand new take-off sets of 20" wheels with tires for around $1200. When they get down to about half tread I sell them for $800-1000 and pop on a fresh set
                    You need to write a book. "The Redneck Hustle" or "How to Hustle Like a Hillbilly"

I'm always in awe of the shit you do to make a buck that no one else thinks of or has the stones to do.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                      I beat their prices everyday, and get you in and out quick.
                      This right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        I like Michelins too. I buy brand new take-off sets of 20" wheels with tires for around $1200. When they get down to about half tread I sell them for $800-1000 and pop on a fresh set
                        damn that's a brilliant idea! What do you do about the TPS's though?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          damn that's a brilliant idea! What do you do about the TPS's though?
                          put them in an air chamber under the back seat!
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Spotted this gem behind me today at lunch...was only able to get a pic from the mirror, but it says enough...

70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• It is Roundup time....
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Mad max up in this bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X