• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
    22.5 Alcoa dually wheels

Lol ive seen this before and its bagged ...not my thing but cool to see

Originally posted by Redd View Post
    GO drive around south GP. There is a clan of them cars with the stupid exhaust like that... stupid over seas trends.
    Lol i always seen them ...silly fucks

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
      So you hide Asian boys in the trunk. And the exhaust is gay, I think stacks are stupid on trucks so on a 240 yeah

And no I'm talking about taking the corner from 19th at 3mph because the pavement changes when you enter campus. It's your car do what you want but props to you for driving that low from Oklahoma to lubbock
      Guy starts giving "props" when owner of the car shows up in thread and calls him out on his stupid "1 grand exhaust assumption" hahaha what a chump. your bullitt may be rare but its still slow as fuck.... atleast drive a fast car before talking shit.

*flame suit on* lets do this muhfuckers.

inb4titsorgtfo

Comment

• that boobjob is nothingFancy.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Id suck on them...... untill the glues on jewels got caught in my throat and I choked to death...... what a way to go! Headlines would read "Man chokes to death on big Asian titties and jewels"

Like a fucking boss!!!
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I don't know(neither do you) if anything flew off or not. I put the guy in my rear view asap.
            Watch the road and get out of the left lane, squatter!

Comment

• Originally posted by nothingFancy View Post
              Guy starts giving "props" when owner of the car shows up in thread and calls him out on his stupid "1 grand exhaust assumption" hahaha what a chump. your bullitt may be rare but its still slow as fuck.... atleast drive a fast car before talking shit.

inb4titsorgtfo
              Awwww, how cute. Bukkake boy's boyfriend came to his rescue. That's sweet of you.

Comment

• The Left lane is for passing, I was passing. Besides if I didn't take pics of this stuff the trolls would starve. You wouldn't want to go hungry now, would you?

Here's another SS Junk Moving solution - nothing is flying off, so it's OK.

Comment

What do YOU drive?

Comment

inb4titsorgtfo
                    Why am I not surprised you posted up an asian chick? You don't even know what fast is.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The Left lane is for passing, I was passing. Besides if I didn't take pics of this stuff the trolls would starve. You wouldn't want to go hungry now, would you?
                      You drive like old people fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        You drive like old people fuck.
                        Like I've got plenty of experience and know what I'm doing? Thanks! lol

Comment

Like I've got plenty of experience and know what I'm doing? Thanks! lol
                          More like lost, wandering, worried how others do it and can't find the grove!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            More like lost, wandering and can't find the grove!
                            Grove of trees? Mangroves?
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I will race you or any of your friends in a bone stock 2011 Mustang (all factory as it came from ford) and destroy any of you or your friends cars at the drag strip of your choice. Shall we make a cool $1,000 bet?
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• right off the factory floor.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X