• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EW View Post
    Bozuko style
    Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    Bosozoku
    Originally posted by Jbwag05 View Post
    Lol at 4King saying that exhaust was at least a grand...Try around $250 header back. VaderTT is correct, it is bosozoku style and its my own thing. P.S. 4King, you know the only reason i was going that slow was because the speed limit through campus is only 20mph. and low looks good so i like it. Heres another pic

And one of my asian trunk monkey lol
    Bososoku is a reference to the douchebag japs who think they are little motorcycle/moped gang bangers. They ride with 2 or 3 guys on one scooter w/ loud pipes and swing sticks. Maybe it means something different here as a style, but that's not what it means in Japan.

Comment

• I want to know what you do when you are out somewhere and it starts to rain. Do you put little Folgers coffee cans over the exhaust?
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by blackgt View Post
        i want to know what you do when you are out somewhere and it starts to rain. Do you put little folgers coffee cans over the exhaust?
        water cannon!

Comment

• Some lawn art I found in the middle of nowhere. A truck buried in the front yard. He had some cool cars/trucks.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

Some lawn art I found in the middle of nowhere. A truck buried in the front yard. He had some cool cars/trucks.
            A friend of mine used to live right next to that place! It's just outside of Greenville, TX. He posts on here Wright98z28 or some shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Swamp Donkey View Post
              A friend of mine used to live right next to that place! It's just outside of Greenville, TX. He posts on here Wright98z28 or some shit
              It really is incredible someone has been on that desolate stretch of road. It really is in BFE, about 20 miles south of Greenville east of Royse city way down a country road.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                It really is incredible someone has been on that desolate stretch of road. It really is in BFE, about 20 miles south of Greenville east of Royse city way down a country road.
                x2...my neck of the woods

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  I will race you or any of your friends in a bone stock 2011 Mustang (all factory as it came from ford) and destroy any of you or your friends cars at the drag strip of your choice. Shall we make a cool $1,000 bet?
                  Okay, I'll bite... a bone stock 2011 mustang? I am assuming either a gt or gt500. I'll play

inb4igetbannedfordoingnothingwrongbutacceptingthis guy'sbet

Comment

• Originally posted by droppingcarsnotbombs View Post
                    Okay, I'll bite... a bone stock 2011 mustang? I am assuming either a gt or gt500. I'll play

You won't get banned for accepting a bet. You might get banned for backing out.

You also might get banned for not posting titties in the NSFW section.

Comment

lol, you don't have any idea what you're getting into. Yes it is a bone stock factory 2011 mustang with a warranty straight from ford the way they built it. You can into any ford dealership and get one. If you think you can take a GT500 then this should be pretty interesting.
                      Last edited by CJ; 10-25-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• I hope this goes down at north star.
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Bone stock. Hell if you want I can pick the 2012 bone stock 5.0 out as it came from Ford. You or any of your friends can race it for $1000. Strip of your choice.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Shit it still has the factory air filter in it.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• I should also add that the 2011 is NOT a gt500.
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X