Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    i kinda like it. If it was OD green, with red wheels, Id drive it to work.
    Too tall for driving to work, unless you deliver pizza's

Comment

• No way, that has to be a photoshop. There are no nuts or blue balls hanging off the back of it????

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
        No way, that has to be a photoshop. There are no nuts or blue balls hanging off the back of it????
        Skull diff cover will suffice. argument invalid.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• I was behind this guy this morning. Instead of fixing his bumper he cut a piece of what looks like aluminum to cover the gap. Lol

Comment

• that comes with the Royal Sport Package, along with that cute lil tailgate handle
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• That looks like the door handle off of an 88 - 91/92 chevy full size truck. Is that a homemade tailgate too?

Edit, that appears to be a chevy tailgate somehow attached to an F250. That might explain the aluminum.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

• It kind of looks like a lift gate tail gate that has been installed without the mechanism.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Is this real life?
                    Is it just fantasy?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      Is it just fantasy?
                      Caught in a landslide,
                      No escape from reality.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          i kinda like it. If it was OD green, with red wheels, Id drive it to work.
                          What I'd like to know about these trucks I see like this is, where are they buying their inspection stickers from? There's a limit on headlight height and there's no way on God's green earth this truck was within that spec.

To take the one step further, you know this douche canoe has the aftermarket hid's without the proper lenses to focus the beam and a 36" light bar that blind everything 6 miles in front of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                            What I'd like to know about these trucks I see like this is, where are they buying their inspection stickers from? There's a limit on headlight height and there's no way on God's green earth this truck was within that spec.

To take the one step further, you know this douche canoe has the aftermarket hid's without the proper lenses to focus the beam and a 36" light bar that blind everything 6 miles in front of him.
                            The PROPER way to do it is to get the headlights relocated (or add LED headlights) to the bottom of the front bumper so they are within inspection spec. Most don't do that, though, and go to a friend of a friend of a friend to get it passed without spending extra money on doing it the right way.

Comment

• Was in Denver this week, saw this, HAD to take a picture....

Comment

• That's great stuff. Lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X