No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Yeah I need to get the spray foam kit for my car. Do you have it in stock?"

Comment

• Must not be a NASCAR fan. Every NASCAR fan knows that duct tape is what you hold your busted up car together with.

Comment

• So this just came into the shop. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Saw this at lunch. Wonder how many dick pics he gets.

Comment

• TIL DM= direct message (me)
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by DB425 View Post
                  When this thing is chuffing full tilt, I bet it spits snowballs aaaaaalll OVER the dash. That's a helluva commitment on the roof mod, but then again, she aint no beauty queen and necessity is the mother of all invention.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• ^^^

I'm lol at the bondo job on that van! Surface primer, we don't need no stinking surface primer!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• On my way to the gym with a buddy and we are trying to figure out what the hell this car is dragging behind it. Get to a stop light and its the freaking rear caliper!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Roach coach burned down, roof AC, dragging caliper. And that chevy truck.. po' foke.

ROFL!!!
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by johnboy View Post
                          That's great stuff. Lol

Comment

• Comment

• Someone didn't think that one through.
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                Someone didn't think that one through.
                                ??
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X