No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was really hoping he was going to trade this car in so I can roll this bad boy.

David

Comment

• That time of the month for Urban Camo?

Comment

• Don't hate it but, don't want it either

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          That time of the month for Urban Camo?
          I told my salesman it looked like a box of crayons puked on it.

David

Comment

• This one is local to me.....

The Best 24 Hour Gym in Amarillo. Full service CAfe, Supplement Store, Clothing Retail Area, AutoSpa, Barbershop, Tanning and more! We have more equipment than any gym in town featuring only the best brands like Rogue, Prime and Arsenal Strength! Stop by today to tour a gym like you've never seen!

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              I think it is as in, works for suckers
              Athlete or trust fund kid if I had to guess.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

I was really hoping he was going to trade this car in so I can roll this bad boy.

David
                Saw that shitbox pulled over earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

I was really hoping he was going to trade this car in so I can roll this bad boy.

David
                  that guy was failing a state inspection while we were getting our mustang inspected here in Denton. it's s six cyl. though it didn't stop him from hauling ass leaving all pissed off.

Comment

• Saw this beauty today in S. Arlington
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by bad_68 View Post
                      Saw this beauty today in S. Arlington
                      Some people have too much time on their hands and too many Budweiser's
                      Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

• Originally posted by bad_68 View Post
                        Saw this beauty today in S. Arlington
                        reminds me of that meme that shows a slammed Acura and says "you could have vacationed in the Virgin Islands for a month with the money you spent, but instead, you choose to drive over speed bumps sideways"

OBV, it's what age does to you
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Is that a pair of exhaust pipes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            Is that a pair of exhaust pipes?
                            Just one would have looked tacky.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Just one would have looked tacky.
                              If it sounds like a kazoo, we laugh.

If it rolls coal, we be like, "aight then, that's different".
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X