Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    I should also add that the 2011 is NOT a gt500.
    So it's just a v6 mustang?

Let's just say I don't drive a 240

nor is my car slammed etc or what not, hellaflush blah blah.

Comment

• Should be a good race then.

Comment

• Originally posted by droppingcarsnotbombs View Post
        So it's just a v6 mustang?

Let's just say I don't drive a 240

nor is my car slammed etc or what not, hellaflush blah blah.
        Nope, both of the aforementioned cars are stock V8s as they came from the dealership. So will you take my bet?
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• I'm surprised the front tires are still touching the ground...

Comment

Nope, both of the aforementioned cars are stock V8s as they came from the dealership. So will you take my bet?
            Haha. I ain't quick to pull no trigger, but what else can possibly be on Ford's lot that is decently quick? 5.0, GT500(which you stated that it isn't.) Not too familiar with Ford's vehicles. Is it a roush stang? (RTR?)

GT500 or RTR, I am down

Comment

• Originally posted by txminime View Post
              I'm surprised the front tires are still touching the ground...

Lols, how smart was that car sir?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If the race happens, can someone be sure to film/post it here. be sure to get the crowd reactions.

Comment

Haha. I ain't quick to pull no trigger, but what else can possibly be on Ford's lot that is decently quick? 5.0, GT500(which you stated that it isn't.) Not too familiar with Ford's vehicles. Is it a roush stang? (RTR?)

GT500 or RTR, I am down
                  Nope, not upfitted in any way. Just stock Ford Mustangs, never touched by Roush, Saleen, etc. Sit around just as stock as the day they were built. I just know you probably have an import, and no import can beat a modern v8 mustang no matter how modded it is. You aren't scared of a little 5.0 are you? Cmon, please take the bet.

Comment

Nope, not upfitted in any way. Just stock Ford Mustangs, never touched by Roush, Saleen, etc. Sit around just as stock as the day they were built. I just know you probably have an import, and no import can beat a modern v8 mustang no matter how modded it is. You aren't scared of a little 5.0 are you? Cmon, please take the bet.
                    Sorry, are you trolling now?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    I just know you probably have an import, and no import can beat a modern v8 mustang no matter how modded it is.

Sorry that you feel that way... LOL!!! I just hope you aren't talking stock 5.0. LOL...

Comment

[/U][/B]
                      Sorry that you feel that way... LOL!!! I just hope you aren't talking stock 5.0. LOL...
                      I promise that I am not trolling, and I also promise that the car is a stock (as in unmodified after having been produced) 5.0.

Please take my bet. I could use some extra cash.

Comment

I promise that I am not trolling, and I also promise that the car is a stock (as in unmodified after having been produced) 5.0.

Please take my bet. I could use some extra cash.
                        If you seriously think a STOCK 5.0 can keep up.. I feel terribly sad for you.

Maybe you are one of those diehard V8 junkies. Ignorant.

I'll let you stay on that high horse of yours though. Let me know when you get stomped on by a lolinline4. Since I know there is plenty that'll put a 5.0 in its place.

Granted a modded 5.0 is quick no doubt.

Comment

[/U][/B]
                          yes or no, simple question.

Comment

If you seriously think a STOCK 5.0 can keep up.. I feel terribly sad for you.

Maybe you are one of those diehard V8 junkies. Ignorant.

I'll let you stay on that high horse of yours though. Let me know when you get stomped on by a lolinline4. Since I know there is plenty that'll put a 5.0 in its place.

Granted a modded 5.0 is quick no doubt.
                            Take my bet. Hell, spread the word that there is some diehard v8 junky ignorant enough to take them on.

Comment

• LOL, this thread is going somewhere!

Comment

• Lots of people on here can vouch for the cars being stock too.

Comment

Working...
                                X