Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
    Can I have sloppy seconds? And just to be fair, mine isn't stock.
    You still run 12.1's?

Comment

• Originally posted by droppingcarsnotbombs View Post
      You still run 12.1's?
      You still backing out?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          You still backing out?
          I was unaware that Ford marketed those rockets as a "Factory car with factory tires"

But back on topic:

Comment

• Oh, topics change course quite often here. So, where's the race or where's the money?

Comment

Oh, topics change course quite often here. So, where's the race or where's the money?
              Lmao, obviously my street riced out 4 banger cant take on a drag car. Are you guys really that ignorant? I am willing to bet on a LEGIT race between my 4banger vs. the guy that offered sloppy seconds.

unless you guys are slow... and you guys HAVE to be built just to beat a 4 banger. ffs you guys have twice the engine, i have you. you guys should be happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                LOL, this thread is going somewhere!
                Hell yeah! I'm LMAO here.

Comment

Lmao, obviously my street riced out 4 banger cant take on a drag car. Are you guys really that ignorant? I am willing to bet on a LEGIT race between my 4banger vs. the guy that offered sloppy seconds.

unless you guys are slow... and you guys HAVE to be built just to beat a 4 banger. ffs you guys have twice the engine, i have you. you guys should be happy
                  Talked yourself into a corner. That's a factory mustang. Pick any import car you like and good luck.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Talked yourself into a corner. That's a factory mustang. Pick any import car you like and good luck.
                    Kk.. I guess the new factory 5.0s were all hype. Cause obviously the owners are either too chicken shit or talking out their asses. amirite?

Comment

You're the one who went out of his way to join this forum simply to spout off that you'll take the race before knowing the details.

You wanted to race a stock 5.0... DOHCTR offered you your choice of two - pick one or shut the fuck up!

Comment

Kk.. I guess the new factory 5.0s were all hype. Cause obviously the owners are either too chicken shit or talking out their asses. amirite?
                        You're doing a great job of looking like a chicken shit pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          You're the one who went out of his way to join this forum simply to spout off that you'll take the race before knowing the details.

You wanted to race a stock 5.0... DOHCTR offered you your choice of two - pick one or shut the fuck up!
                          LMAO. Damn you guys are feisty. I seriously can't get a decent race without you guys getting angry? I just want to race a new 5.0.

What do you guys think I have a fucking 11031221dwhp 4banger? Lol. I like how you guys assume i have a 4banger doe. das cute

inb4igetbanned

Comment

LMAO. Damn you guys are feisty. I seriously can't get a decent race without you guys getting angry? I just want to race a new 5.0.

What do you guys think I have a fucking 11031221dwhp 4banger? Lol. I like how you guys assume i have a 4banger doe. das cute

inb4igetbanned
                            You aren't going to get banned for trolling. Aint nobody getting mad.

Comment

You're doing a great job of looking like a chicken shit pussy.
                              Why? I just want a simple race. its not like my 4banger is pushing 500+whp lol. Seriously? don't resort to name calling now.

Comment

Clearly you're inexperienced with the caliber of trolling we are accustomed to because that is a pathetic change of topic.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X