Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
    you ever driven either of them? have either ever been down the track?
    Driven? Yes. Down a track? Nope. For $1,000 though I have a good excuse to bust the cherry of either car.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Driven? Yes. Down a track? Nope. For $1,000 though I have a good excuse to bust the cherry of either car.
      i was just under the impression you guys were not going to race them. is the black one a 5 liter and the white a 5.4 (i thought they were all 5.4's but the decal on the hood looks to say 5.0)

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        i was just under the impression you guys were not going to race them. is the black one a 5 liter and the white a 5.4 (i thought they were all 5.4's but the decal on the hood looks to say 5.0)
        Yes, the black one is a 5.0, whitey is a 5.4. Next years will be a 5.0 as well.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Daryl Saengvanhpheng

?
          That's one hell of a last name. Damn, I can only imagine the tellemarketer that gets that!

Comment

I'd like to watch this "race."

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
              That's one hell of a last name. Damn, I can only imagine the tellemarketer that gets that!
              Filipino last names from my experience are always the most fun. I have a customer who's name has 9 syllables. It should be a sport. I never back down from hammering out the pronunciation.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hey ricer, you want to race a clapped out 83 4cyl ranger?

Comment

• you would have to come to Denton though, I don't think my truck would make the trip to H-town.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    you would have to come to Denton though, I don't think my truck would make the trip to H-town.
                    He's in Lubbock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      He's in Lubbock.
                      Okay

[edit]you would have to come to Denton though, I don't think my truck would make the trip to Lubbock.

Comment

• He probably won't be able to comment until after school unless he has some time before or after he gets done dressing out for PE.

Comment

• Originally posted by droppingcarsnotbombs View Post
                          Ya.. someone wants to run your ugly pos lmao..
                          It's far from ugly and lmk when you want to race, ill give you the 60' box head start brochacho.
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I will race you or any of your friends in a bone stock 2011 Mustang (all factory as it came from ford) and destroy any of you or your friends cars at the drag strip of your choice. Shall we make a cool $1,000 bet? (wager extended)
                            Originally posted by droppingcarsnotbombs View Post
                            Okay, I'll bite... a bone stock 2011 mustang? I am assuming either a gt or gt500. I'll play

inb4igetbannedfordoingnothingwrongbutacceptingthis guy'sbet (wager accepted?)
                            Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            I should also add that the 2011 is NOT a gt500.
                            So it's just a v6 mustang?

Let's just say I don't drive a 240
                            (this part is true, lol)
                            nor is my car slammed etc or what not, hellaflush blah blah.
                            Nope, both of the aforementioned cars are stock V8s as they came from the dealership. So will you take my bet?
                            Haha. I ain't quick to pull no trigger, but what else can possibly be on Ford's lot that is decently quick? 5.0, GT500(which you stated that it isn't.) Not too familiar with Ford's vehicles. Is it a roush stang? (RTR?)

GT500 or RTR, I am down
                            I promise that I am not trolling, and I also promise that the car is a stock (as in unmodified after having been produced) 5.0.

Please take my bet. I could use some extra cash.
                            If you seriously think a STOCK 5.0 can keep up.. I feel terribly sad for you. (we feel the same for you)

Maybe you are one of those diehard V8 junkies. Ignorant (lol).

I'll let you stay on that high horse of yours though. Let me know when you get stomped on by a lolinline4. Since I know there is plenty that'll put a 5.0 in its place.

Granted a modded 5.0 is quick no doubt.
                            Take my bet. Hell, spread the word that there is some diehard v8 junky ignorant enough to take them on.
                            Lots of people on here can vouch for the cars being stock too.
                            I'll take the bet no doubt. (bet locked in) Factory 5.0 with stock tires correct?
                            Lol so yall v8 kids like to pull a dirty trick gotcha.

What does these things run in the quarter anyways?
                            How is this a trick? I never misrepresented these vehicles.

So where we gonna do this thing?
                            Lmao, obviously my street riced out 4 banger cant take on a drag car. Are you guys really that ignorant? I am willing to bet on a LEGIT race between my 4banger vs. the guy that offered sloppy seconds.

unless you guys are slow... and you guys HAVE to be built just to beat a 4 banger. ffs you guys have twice the engine, i have you. you guys should be happy
                            And then the punk out. I think you should go ahead and paypal the $100 punk out fee.

Comment

• Ftw.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• He will just stick to little old ladies at stop lights and then tell the "kill story" about how he beat this "Guy" in a modded mustang.... Pure ricer mentality. "I can't hang with your mustangs, so lets pick on someone I KNOW I can beat driving a prius"...
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X